Adversity and uncertainty are everywhere, just turn on the daily news or read the local paper before getting out of bed and you will find many difficult challenges facing us each day. A quick scan of the newspapers and social media sites shows just a few of the challenges facing the Canadian and global economies:
1. The U.S. economy’s ‘Fiscal Cliff’ Has been avoided… for now
2. Serious global threats of economic recessions
3. European economic debt crisis
4. Reported low oil and gas revenues and prices
5. Oil ‘fracking’ in the states picking up steam, putting pressure on the Canadian Oil Sand industry
6. Resistance to new oil pipelines
7. Interest rates may increase and Canadians at all time record debt levels… plus even further discussions of MORE mortgage changes
No shortage of adversity here in Canada and the world right now… but amidst all the adversity there are always people who prosper during these times of economic challenge. What makes the difference? Why do some people persist while others fall short or even quit?
Discover a System to Optimize Your Personal
and Financial Resilience
This is a system that has been developed through 1,500 studies from more than 100 universities and organizations globally. It will provide you a proven system from which to build your real estate portfolio and business more quickly, more efficiently and more profitably than ever before. In this webinar you will be introduced to Dr. Paul Stoltz’s internationally acclaimed research on the Adversity Quotient® (AQ) – how to turn adversity into an advantage.
The Harvard Business School incorporates AQ methods into its prestigious executive development and MBA programs, discover how it can play a part in giving you a personal advantage in this special webinar, hosted by Richard Dolan. The creator of the Adversity Quotient will outline the 1,500 studies from more than 100 universities and organizations globally that went into this special tool.
If you are looking for a breakthrough for 2013, this is it… the AQ. Make it your advantage, beginning with this special webinar replay.