Discover How To Become a Deal Maker,
And Increase Your Odds of Raising Money
~ Exclusive Raising Capital Audio Interview ~
Solving Real Estate Investors’ Single Biggest Challenge
Have you marveled at how some people are always working on deals and always have an exciting opportunity they are involved with? If you’re like me, I am amazed at how some people have the unique gift to create opportunities from just an idea. In this exclusive Raising Capital interview you will be introduced to a deal maker.
Richard Dolan is the author of 12 books and has delivered over 2,000 presentations, sharing the stage with some of the biggest names in the personal and professional development industry. Richard has purchased a portfolio of real estate and has built his entire businesses using very little (or none) of his own money.
Be prepared to think bigger… You will discover the following in detail:
- How to create deals from just an idea and use none of your own money to do so.
- How important are presentation skills for trying to raise capital?
- Are presentation skills something people are born with or are they learned?
- How to present your ideas if you are absolutely petrified to present to a group of people.
- Simple strategies that you can implement right now to become a better presenter.
- The biggest mistakes people make when presenting their ideas while looking to raise money.
- The best practices to get more engagement from your potential investors.
- How to ‘break the ice’ and get an instant connection to build confidence and trust in you.
- The 3 MUST-DO actions if you have only 30 seconds to make an impression with someone.
- The difference between networking and connecting.
- How to stay in contact with all the people you have connected with.
- And much more…
Click the audio player below to listen to all the details of this
This text will be replaced
To download this audio >> click here.
Richard will be presenting at the upcoming Raising Capital To Build Your Real Estate Portfolio event (Toronto June 16th) and will be showing his insider presentation secrets. Learn exactly how you can present your ideas and increase your chances of success. To see Richard at this is one-time only event in Ontario >> click here for all the details.